Saturday, November 27, 2010

Isle of Wight 2010

I was watching some of this earlier and all that really sticks is that this stuff sucked in the 80's.  I am woefully and thankfully out of touch with pop music 2010 as I was in 1984.  Didn't like it then, don't like it now.  Vampire Weekend, Feeling Fires and oh shit Spandau Ballet is back.  Fucking yippie.  And here comes Blondie again.  Please just go away.

Fuck pop, let's rock...




And don't get me started about My Chemical Romance.  A friend of mine says I'm a hater, not open to new music.  I say that is wrong.  There's loads of great music and 2010 was a banner year in my opinion, but the state of modern pop music is at an all time low.  At least that's how I see it.

2 comments:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. roll a die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to found this blog. I have some facts related to this blog and I would like to share with all its readers. Definitely it is going to help everyone and aware people with some more knowledgeable points. skytorrents

    ReplyDelete