Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chad Price

I have to admit I totally missed Drag The River. I am making up for lost time. Thankfully the internet is the ultimate music finder. Far too many bands get buried in the "punk" section at my local indie store and I never look in that area. Too many "my girlfriend hates me so I sing about it in a whiny out of key voice while my dirty hair hangs in my eyes" types of bands.

So I have found out I've been missing out on Drag The River. I have made up for lost time. I am now branching out into solo albums. Chad Price released "Smile Sweet Face" last fall and it is simply amazing. Great, great songs. This is exactly what I look for in "alt-country". Here are a few tracks from some solo shows last fall. Check 'em out.










If you like this check the album out. Pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment