Monday, February 20, 2012

New Springsteen Leaked Today


So the new Springsteen album Wrecking Ball leaked today.  I have to admit some trepidation about hearing it.  I did not really like much of Working On A Dream which was tough for me as I am, and have been since I was a kid, a huge fan.  So I am listening and I have to tell you I am liking what I am hearing.  There has been a lot written about drum loops and such but it not really that pronounced to me.  Wrecking Ball, so far at least, is closer to We Shall Overcome in sound than one would expect.  I'm only half way through but I am kind of digging it on first listen.  There's even a pretty tasty guitar solo on Jack of All Trades.

Full review to follow at the end of the week after I play it a few dozen times.




No comments:

Post a Comment