Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hotels, Motels and Road Shows

Hotels, Motels and Road Shows
Various Artists
Capricorn 0208
1978

Here's the first of my vinyl rips of some long out of print albums. To the best of my knowledge this has never been on CD or if it was it is long out of print. Back in the day Capricorn used to put out these live collections every once in a while featuring many of the "stars" that were on the label. I remember having this one back in the day and it disappeared at some party around graduation. I recently found a vinyl copy in pretty damn good condition so I figured I'd try to rip it and convert it to mp3 (VBR). This is a nice little slice of Southern Rock circa 1978. Enjoy!

1. Out On A Limb - Stillwater
2. Mind Bender - Stillwater
3. Grand Larceny - Sea Level
4. Refried Funky Chicken - Dixie Dregs
5. Superstar - Bonnie Bramlett
6. You're So Fine - Grinderswitch
7. Travelin' Shoes - Elvin Bishop
8. Teaser - Wet Willie
9. No Hard Times - Richard Betts
10. Are You Lonely For Me, Baby? - Gregg Allman
11. Statesboro Blues - The Allman Brothers Band

Download
*If you are the artist or their representative and you would like this link removed, please e-mail me or leave a comment and it will be removed ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment