Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chris Robinson Speaks the Truth

From Nightwatcher's House of Rock...

Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson had harsh words for Taylor Swift in an interview with Nylon Guys magazine.

Robinson, said of Swift's music: "I find it embarrassing that adults are like, 'Taylor Swift is very talented.' She's not. She might be cute, but she's horrible," he told the magazine.

He then ranted about packaged artists.

'They have stylists who dress them, they make records with producers who play a chord into the computer and it all comes out the same...When you have computers doing it all for you...there's no individuality. Singing isn't always about being on key; it's about emotionality.'

The Black Crowes brand new double album 'Croweology' was released August 3rd via Megaforce Records.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree...

Chris Robinson speaks the truth.  I wish more people would listen.  Taylor Swift is emblamatic of the problems that exist with the music industry.  Cute is not sufficient.  I scratch my head and wonder how adults can think this crap is good.  Little girls singing for little girls.  She's no different than Justin Bieber or the Jonas Brothers.  I have friends who claim to be grown-ups who like this shit.  For the life of me I can't figure it out.



Here's some real music from the Black Crowes. Real music played by real musicians.  No Autotune here folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment