Monday, September 6, 2010

Joe Bonamassa - Unplugged at Looney Tunes

I may not be the original Joe Bonamassa fan, but I do go way back.  I was working at Looney Tunes back a long ways and I remember getting "A New Day Yesterday" as a promo long before it was released.  I saw Joe open for Indigenous at the old Wetlands in NYC when nobody showed up early for the opener.  I am a fan.  In fact blues rock is my thing (among other "things") and has been for as long as I can remember.  Blues Rock - never in style and never out of style!

What I have here for you guys is a live acoustic set recorded at Looney Tunes back in what I remember to be 2001.  This was released as a freebie from CIMS as a value added piece for one of his later cd's.  The sound is pretty darn good and the performance is great.  Joe was late getting there and had to rush out for a show that night (which was great) opening for Johnny Winter.  Excellent day of music.

I haven't worked at Looney Tunes in years but this will always be one of my favorite in-stores.  I posted a moe acoustic performance a while back and I have a stellar Warren Haynes coming soon.

Joe Bonamassa
Unplugged at Looney Tunes

So, It's Like That
Miss You, Hate You
Cradle Rock
Waiting For Me

You can download the show here.

Here's the audio for the first Black Country Communion CD from Joe, Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham and Derek Sherinean

No comments:

Post a Comment